FoodDog

The Institute of FoodDog Arts is a not-for-profit educational co-op, focussing on the betterment of world food supplies through collective cooking knowledge. An experiment in open-source cooking, we're harnessing the power of the Superhighway for the kitchen.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Pot Luck went well

I think the pot luck I had Friday night went well. I made the Spanakopita and one of my guests ate about 5 slices. I put too much onion in it. I think I was having fun chopping the onion and I went a little crazy. I also made heath bar cookies which also went over well. I need a better apartment with more tables to put food on.
I'm trying to think of a theme for my next party. I'm thinking a Hawaiian theme since it will be the middle of winter and we will all need a tropical boost. Any suggestions for recipes with pineapple?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home